Be a part of building a revolutionary productApply Now
About the Company:
At Open, we aim at building the best business banking platform for SMEs by blending best-in-class technology, optimized process and elegant design. We are changing how businesses bank & manage their finances and aim to be the leader in the fin-tech industry.
We are a dedicated team of 80+ talents including alumni from Citrus Payments, PayU India with vast experience in fin-tech and backed by Tiger Global, 3one4 Capital,Unicorn India Ventures and leading Japanese VCs like Recruit.
We are solving complex technical problems in the financial industry and need talented people to join our mission and be a part of a global team. A brilliant opportunity to become a part of highly motivated and expert team.
What you'll be doing:
- Provide applications and product support to customer support as well as the sales and service teams.
- Take full ownership of an issue without supervision and handle and solve the issue depending on the criticality of the problem.
- Identify product issues and drive the resolution of complex issues. Work closely with the development team to help resolve the product bugs and deliver solutions
- Replicate the problem in a controlled test environment to isolate the root cause. Provide full detail in documenting the problem including (when applicable), error logs, screenshots, etc.
- Maintains a state-of-the-art subject matter expertise (SME) on existing and planned technologies, including related products and services.
- Proactively shares knowledge with internal teams by providing new and updated FAQ solution material.
- Sense of urgency. Escalates product issues when appropriate; maintains a sense of 'problem ownership' to drive all issues to a successful resolution. Strives to turn around issues with an efficient and effective approach to the highest of customer satisfaction.
- Capable of juggling a number of priorities and delivering results on time in a high pressure, dynamic environment.
- Build appropriate and useful reporting deliverables
- Excellent understanding of Microsoft SQL Server
- Providing support in the form of procedural documentation.
- Managing multiple cases at one time.
- Testing and understand new products.
- Attention to detail and good problem-solving skills.
What you'll bring along:
- Strong Communication Skills, oral and written; able to engender trust and respect of peers and internal teams.
- 3+ year prior experience in tech support, product support, etc
- BE/ME degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work in an agile environment with lean processes (fast and small iterations).
- Initiate the development of new processes and solutions. We will give you the opportunity to realize your ideas and shape your own way of working.
- A product that makes our customers’ life easier
- A constant supply of Tea, coffee, water and snacks to keep you healthy
About the Job