Associate Product Manager, User Experience
Be a part of building a revolutionary productApply Now
About the Company:
- At Open, we aim at building the best business banking platform for SMEs by blending best-in-class technology, optimized process and elegant design. We are changing how businesses bank & manage their finances and aim to be the leader in the fin-tech industry.
- We are a dedicated team of 150+ talents including alumni from Citrus Payments, PayU India with vast experience in fin-tech and backed by Tiger Global, 3one4 Capital, Unicorn India Ventures and leading Japanese VCs like Recruit.
- We are solving complex problems in the financial industry and need people to join our mission and be a part of a global team. A brilliant opportunity to become a part of a highly motivated and expert team which has made a mark on the business neo banking landscape.
What you'll be doing:
- Drive the market research, user research, and competitive analysis to come up with innovative ideas
- Translate business & product strategy into detailed requirements along with high/low fidelity UX wireframes
- Contribute in road-mapping, goal setting, managing project execution, and defining product roll-out strategy
- Write user stories, functional requirements and partner with the UI/UX team on layout and design
- Collaborate closely with business units, engineering, marketing teams, QA & customer support for the product development and release
- Conduct external research and usability studies to understand how customers are interacting with the product and develop enhancements based on the results
What you'll bring along:
- Passionate about digital payment products and innovations within fintech
- Basic knowledge about user and design research
- Ability to create interactive prototypes based on existing user journeys
- Ability to translate research insights into interaction flows to increase product experience
- Familiar with current interaction design concepts, and good understanding of design systems
- Experience in creating design flows and experiences that are simple and elegant
- Attention to detail, ability to iterate rapidly and inspire with creative approaches
- Clear understanding of screen resolution and optimizing for specific requirements
- Ability to take charge of learnings on the go
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a precise talent for articulating customer challenges and requirements
What we offer:
- You'll gain exposure to how real product and design teams work, with the opportunity to execute at every stage of the design lifecycle from concept to delivery
- Opportunity to work in an agile environment with lean processes (fast and small iterations)
- Opportunity to realize your ideas and shape your own way of working
- Work on products that highly impact business and make our customers’ life easier
- Great working environment with colleagues who are ever-ready to share knowledge, along with constant supply of tea, coffee, water and snacks to keep you healthy!
About the Job
Product, Design & Research