Be a part of building a revolutionary productApply Now
About the Company:
- At Open, we aim at building the best business banking platform for SMEs by blending best-in-class technology, optimized process and elegant design.
- We are making business banking a seamless experience!
- We value multi-skilled talents who are passionate in crafting a large impact product with beautiful experiences.
- We are a dedicated team of 80+ talents including alumni from Citrus Payments, PayU India with vast experience in fintech and backed by Tiger Global, 3one4 Capital,Unicorn India Ventures and leading Japanese VCs like Recruit.
What you'll be doing:
- Drive the execution of all product lifecycle processes for products, including product research, market research, competitive analysis, planning, positioning, roadmap development, requirements development, and product launch
- Translate business & product strategy into detailed requirements for prototype construction and final product development by engineering teams
- Create PRDs documents/User stories that describe business cases, high-level use cases, technical requirements, revenue, and ROI
- Road-mapping, goal setting, managing project execution, A/B testing, UI/UX wire-framing, defining product roll-out strategy
- Analyse market data to develop sales strategies, and define product objectives for effective marketing communications plans
- Collaborate closely with business units, engineering, marketing teams, QA & customer support for the product development and release.
What you'll bring along:
- Passion about digital payment products and innovation
- Minimum 2-year experience in Product Management, preferably in payments-related/fintech products.
- Ability to explain complex concepts across the organization and to large audiences
- Have built or managed products by collaborating across engineering, marketing, design and other key stakeholders
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a precise talent for articulating customer challenges and requirements.
- The ability to turn incomplete, conflicting, or ambiguous inputs into solid action plans
- Strong work ethic,team player and able to work independently but also knows how to have fun while doing it
- Have in-depth understanding of product management processes and frameworks.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work in an agile environment with lean processes (fast and small iterations).
- Initiate the development of new processes and solutions. We will give you the opportunity to realize your ideas and shape your own way of working.
- Strong technologies and the latest stable versions
- A product that makes our customers’ life easier
- A constant supply of Tea, coffee, water and snacks to keep you healthy
About the Job
Product, Design & Research