Open is home to a bunch of hustlers who are building a business banking platform that is fast changing the way businesses bank & manage their finances. Being the world’s fastest growing SME neobank, we are constantly trying to push boundaries at offering hearty Customer-experiences.
We’re home to some of the smartest & brightest 150+ minds in the fintech space. We’re a Series B funded startup backed by leading international funds like Tiger Global, Speedinvest, Beenext, AngelList, Recruit, Tanglin Venture Partners, 3one4 Capital, Unicorn India Ventures to name a few.
We’re a tight-knit tribe of creators and makers who are shaking up the way business banking rolls for over 350,000 businesses.
We are solving complex problems in the financial industry and need people to join our mission and be a part of our global team. A brilliant opportunity to be a part of a highly motivated and expert team which has made a mark on the business neo banking landscape.
What you’ll be doing:
- Understand product specifications and user psychology
- Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback
- Create personas through user research and data
- Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success
- Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, find-ability)
- Create and implement interaction models and user interface specifications
- Collaborate on scenarios, end-to-end experiences, and screen designs
- Define visual elements, product elements, and overall design
- Work with a smart team which grew up in the Neo-Banking world
- Work at Scale and challenge yourself
- Free to choose your own tech gear
- Ultimately, you will make our product more user-friendly and intuitive to attract and retain customers
What you'll bring along:
- Ability to design products and platforms that meet people’s needs
- You will combine interfaces and workflows to enhance user experience
- You should be an analytical and creative designer who is able to grasp user needs and solve problems.
- A strong portfolio demonstrating past work and relevant, user-centered design solutions
- Aware of various product design, functional design and usability factors in designing.
- Understand Mobile Ecosystem [ Android, iOS ]
- Experience with designing end- user, business web- based application
- The ability to turn incomplete, conflicting, or ambiguous inputs into solid action plans
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies in a dynamic environment.
- Strong work ethics, team player and able to work independently but also knows how to have fun while doing it
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work in an agile environment with lean processes (fast and small iterations).
- Initiate the development of new processes and solutions. We will give you the opportunity to realize your ideas and shape your own way of working.
- Strong technologies and the latest stable versions
- A product that makes our customers’ life easier
- A constant supply of Tea, coffee, water and snacks to keep you healthy