About the Company:
Open is home to a bunch of hustlers who are building a business banking platform that is fast changing the way businesses bank & manage their finances. Being the world’s fastest growing SME neobank, we are constantly trying to push boundaries at offering hearty customer-experiences. We’re home to some of the smartest & brightest 100+ minds in the fintech space who’ve previously worked at big ventures like Citrus Payments & PayU. We’re backed by Tiger Global, 3one4 Capital, Unicorn India Ventures and leading Japanese VCs like Recruit. We are mitigating various risk involved in the financial industry and need talented Risk Analysts to join our mission and be a part of a global Risk management team.
What you'll be doing:
- Monitor Online and Offline transactions and report patterns of fraudulent activities
- Use available tools to thoroughly investigate suspicious transactions or activities and make informed decisions/recommendations
- Work closely with other teams, such as Customer Support, to better address risk-related inquiries of end-users
- Evaluate and recommend ways to improve risk and fraud detection systems and strategies.
- Handling calls with merchants, banks, payment partners
What you'll bring along:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferably in business, commerce, finance, or related discipline
- 1+ years’ experience in risk and fraud management within a finance environment
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, in English, Hindi would be an added advantage
- Flexibility to work on all shifts
- Good analytical skills (MS office- Excel,word,Presentation)
- Experience in dispute handling, chargebacks
- Experience in any CRM tool is an advantage
- Eye for detailing: You have a sharp eye for spotting patterns/trends and irregularities;
- Results and Time Focused: You can prioritize, organize, and make sure activities are getting completed on time basis with best results
- Passionate and Dynamic: - You are ambitious towards challenges and have strong passion on learning new things are getting update yourself
- A team player: Work closely with other internal teams and bring the best out of your knowledge
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work in an agile environment with lean processes (fast and small iterations).
- Initiate the development of new processes and solutions. We will give you the opportunity to realize your ideas and shape your own way of working.
- A constant supply of Tea, coffee, water and snacks to keep you healthy