About the Company:
Open, we aim at building the best business banking platform for SMEs by blending best-in-class technology, optimized process and elegant design. We are changing how businesses bank & manage their finances and aim to be the leader in the fin-tech industry.
We're home to some of the smartest & brightest 150+ minds in the fintech space. We're a Series B funded startup backed by leading international funds like Tiger Global, Speedinvest, Beenext, AngelList, Recruit, Tanglin Venture Partners, 3one4 Capital, Unicorn India Ventures to name a few.
We're a tight-knit tribe of creators and makers who are shaking up the way business banking rolls for over 350,000 businesses.
We are solving complex problems in the financial industry and need people to join our mission and be a part of a global team. A brilliant opportunity to become a part of a highly motivated and expert team which has made a mark on the business neo banking landscape.
We are looking forward to a superb Test engineer to join our team to build a Quality Assurance team
What you'll be doing:
- The individual should have a strong understanding of SDLC and STLC processes
- Individual should expertise in Manual Testing on Mobile, Web and API Testing with 4-5 years experience
- Should have experience in Mobile Testing Strategies, Plans, and Architecture
- Knowledge on capturing and diagnosing logs for app crashes.
- Experience with Mobile Usability, Functional and Regression testing.
- Strong Understanding of REST API method types (GET, PUT, POST, DELETE) and it's working
- Good understanding of HTTP, JSON protocol and syntax
- Understanding of any API testing tools like – POSTMAN/SOAPUI
- Experience with testing Web Services (REST API)
- Should have strong knowledge in testing modern Web Applications
- Should hands on experience on Client server architecture
- Interact with product management, project management and development teams to develop a strong
- Participate in troubleshooting and triaging of issues with different teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolution
- Ability to understand the interaction between FE and BE and do initial RCA in case of any issue
- Understanding of basic SQL and writing SQL queries
- Should be able to work on Automation Tools like Selenium/Appium/Rest Assured with any programming language like Java/Python
What you'll bring along:
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Experience with Atlassian's JIRA
- Excellent communication skills
- Fintech domain experience is a plus
- Attention to detail
- Experience in a start-up or Product based companies.
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Strong organizational skills
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
What we Offer:
- Opportunity to work in an agile environment with lean processes (fast and small iterations).
- Initiate the development of new processes and solutions. We will give you the opportunity to realize your ideas and shape your own way of working.
- Strong technologies and the latest stable versions
- A product that makes our customers' life easier
- A constant supply of Tea, coffee, water and snacks to keep you healthy