Lead - Customer Support
Be a part of building a revolutionary productApply Now
About the Company:
At Open, we aim at building the best business banking platform for SMEs by blending best-in-class technology, optimized process and elegant design. We are changing how businesses bank & manage their finances and aim to be the leader in the fin-tech industry.
We are a dedicated team of 80+ talents including alumni from Citrus Payments, PayU India with vast experience in fin-tech and backed by Tiger Global, 3one4 Capital,Unicorn India Ventures and leading Japanese VCs like Recruit.
We are solving complex technical problems in the financial industry and need talented people to join our mission and be a part of a global team. A brilliant opportunity to become a part of highly motivated and expert team.
What you'll be doing:
- Coordinate and Manage the Customer Service Team.
- Manage absenteeism, attrition, shrinkage, efficiency and schedule adherence, staffing and scheduling.
- Managing SLAs on daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Review and Resolve escalations
- Synthesize the diverse feedback gathered from different channels including social media & app store platforms, share recommendations based on inferences and trends
- Provide MIS and submit weekly reports on user concerns, service failures and escalate issues on an on-going basis.
- Support Process improvement
- Train new hires and ensure that team is updated on all new products and processes
- Responsible for driving team performance
What you'll bring along:
- Graduate or Post Graduate can apply
- 3+ years of work experience(in ecommerce or Payment Gateway) in which 1+ years of experience as Team Leader.
- Experience in customer communication platform/chat process is preferable
- Should possess excellent written, verbal communication and problem solving skills
- Quick and proactive solution driven approach for contingencies and ability to work independentlyli>
- Skilful in finding innovative and interesting ways to bring more efficiency and effectiveness in communication with users.
- Must possess the ability to identify, engage and retain talent, hire and develop strong team by building a culture of high performance.
- Ability to connect with team, drive performance, leading by example and managing conflicts.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work in an agile environment with lean processes (fast and small iterations).
- Initiate the development of new processes and solutions. We will give you the opportunity to realize your ideas and shape your own way of working.
- A product that makes our customers’ life easier
- A constant supply of Tea, coffee, water and snacks to keep you healthy
About the Job